Monday, April 7, 2008

Day 1

So orientation wasn't bad.. but we were told we deliver our first posture in front of Bikram today!  Yikes!! I swear the thought made me so nervous that I couldn't remember anything!  I could hear my teacher Joan whispering in my ear.. breathe.. you know it....So all last nite my roommate Emma and I practiced hard!  Lets see how it goes.... Talking abut my roommate... OMG.. I love her.. she is from Australia yes down under!  Love the accent!   She is 34!  Lovely!  Thank GOD!!! I am positive we will get along just fine... she seems to be really neat girl!  Also on another note... lots of gals and guys my age... so I don't feel like a Grannie!

First hot yoga class today!  The room is amazing HUGE and HOTTTTT!!!! 

I made a rip to Walmart.. WOW.. they have everything here... just in Spanish.. so I am hoping that I will pick up some fancy words!!!  

Gotta run... send me good energy!

2 comments:

EmilyS said...

Sheku,

you are one of the strongest, most incredible women I know. You're going to crush this, no problem!

Emily

Emily Cook said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.