Sunday, April 13, 2008

Weekend

Friday was really rough.. fatigue and emotions were running high!  I was feeling really dehydrated.. even tough I am drinking emergen C and gatorade.... The good news is every one is the same or worse!  I helped a lady out  she was so bad.. she had stuff coming out both ends.. she was so scared... I was strong for her.. but it really scared me as to how sick one can get... I don't even have the words to express what the body and mind is going thru...

I know for sure when you come to this training.. you might have fears that you bring.. but you will not take them back.  I know i sounds weird to so many of you.. especially to people who don't understand what 2 hot yoga classes does to your mind and body.  But to my yogi friends... its amazing in spite of the fire and hell.. its all good!  I did get some help from the staff and got pedi- lyte pills.. basically electrolytes in a capsule and took it before my Saturday class.  And it made the world of difference!!! I wasn't dizzy in the class.. so I plan to take those and my drinks before class.  I almost feel guilty saying how tough it is... because the weekend is pretty amazing.. we are in a beautiful resort on the beach... we have one meal( HUGE BUFFET) provided to us and the rest we eat in our rooms... Walmart has everything.. 

Its Sunday and I am sad to hear that my Grandmother passed away in Pakistan... it really threw me off!  I know she is in a better place and lived an amazing life.  But it really saddens me to see her go... My roommate Emma is amazing, so supportive and my other friend Kris and Roxanne and I hung out by the beach just relaxing and in my mind I was thinking of my Grandmother and celebrating her amazing life.... I hope the week goes OK emotionally.... I know God will take care of me and I am sure there is lesson to be learned from it.  I just wish I was home to get the news....  

I am staying in tonight and studying my dialogue and getting mentally prepared for the week.

Keep me in your prayers..... 

3 comments:

Emily Cook said...

SO sorry about your grandma. I know it was not unexpected but it's still hard to lose someone you were so close with, especially while you're away. You're in my thoughts and prayers. Keep taking those electrolyte pills!

XOXO
E

Unknown said...

Hi Baj! So sorry to hear about nanni. I'm sure it must have been hard for you - but like you said, remember the long and fullfilling life she lived - she inshah Allah is in a better place.

Unknown said...

Hi Sheku,

I am very proud of you. You are amazing to discipline your mind, soul and body the way you do. So sorry to hear of your Grandma.

We (your bookclub) is going on a wine tour tomorrow for the day touring 3 wineries. We will miss you. Continue your best. -BETSY-