Sunday, April 6, 2008

I am here!! let the fun begin!

The trip here was crazy to say the least.. 2 cancel flt later... I arrived after being rerouted across the country.  BUT in the end it all worked out.. met some really nice yogis in Minneapolis, yes MN!!! and the Fairmont princess is amazing.. lush gardens, beach, Mexican stone.. lovely... kind of reminds me of Karachi, where I grew up..... its hot 90* and I am here to do what .. hot yoga.. what was I thinkin!!!! Yikes....Its Sunday morning lovely I have the beach garden view loving it... OK this is where it all stops today!  We have orientation this afternoon and the hell begins... so enjoy the peaceful calm blog from me.. the rest is going to be nasty.  Looking forward to meeting my roommate she gets in today!  I am home sick a bit... although I met many moms here and yes we did have a joint crying session!  it felt good!!!  

Ciao from Acapulco!  

Water is good on the resort!!! YEAH!!! 

1 comment:

Emily Cook said...

Way to go, woman! I hope this doesn't post twice - I just signed up and had a "technical difficulty." Anyway, it sounds like you're off to a good start and hopefully it will just get better from here! We miss you back here in boring old NoVa ;-) XOXO E