Friday, April 25, 2008

WOW.. Santa came into town today Friday!

Today was the worst day I have yet to have... I guess it was my turn .. My morning yoga class... I felt I couldn't breathe in the floor series... it took all my will power to stay in the room.. I kept telling myself I am OK and surrounded by friends.. I can ride this... In the afternoon I had the shivers and fever.... According to the nurse here.. its call Detox... go figure.  I had to deliver my dialogue feeling shitty!  I did it and nailed!  The rest of the day seemed to be going down hill.  The 5PM yoga class seemed like a mountain to climb.  But I showed up and hung in there... constantly praying for strength.  I seemed to be doing ok... until I did camel and it all went downhill from there... I started crying hystercially  ... I couldn't stop myself.  I was so embrassed... I know people break down every day... I had just hope I would escape it.  I was a ball of SWEAT and SNORT!!! Picture that!!! YUK!  Right... I am laying on the floor, crying heartily pleading God for strenght  and healing... when the our teacher announces that there are no posture clinic tonite.. we have the nite off!!!! I call that Christmas in April!!!! Thank you Santa!!!! AKA GOD!!!

No comments: