Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Day 2 The heat is ON!!!!

Its 11:30 PM and I just got to my room... my day started at 7:30am.  We had the whole gamut today two classes and posture clinic with Bikram!!! The classes are really hard... but I am pacing myself doing really well.. the credit really goes to my Ashburn studio and teachers... they really prepare you for it... At one point I felt in the class that a thunder cloud had stopped on top of me and was showering me with rain... then I realized it wasn't rain that was pouring down on me.. it was SWEAT!!! I felt I was going to drown in my own sweat!!!

The big news is I did my Posture with Bikram... and I did really well... I was dieing.. his comments to me were I quote "  Amazing... you have a lot of character and personality in your delivery... great Job" I was shocked... thank God that's out of the way... Gotta go... feel like a slug.. need to get some zzzzzz 8:30am Class....  Hugs to all!!!

4 comments:

Kabir said...

yo mom,

I just read all your blogs... i got bored while i was "studying" and decided to give your blog a peek...btw u spelled dying wrong...but its okay cuz i know im not there to help u out with it...;-)... miss u momma and look forward to talkin to you soon...

your son and favorite offspring,

Kabir M. Syed

Kabir said...

o yeah and your profile says u are from potoma falls.... fix that...

Unknown said...

Mrs. Syeddddd!!!!

I am so proud of you, it sounds like you are doing amazing!.. just like I knew you would :) Keep up the great work and dedication! Miss you!

Lots of love,
Kayla

Jennifer Chugg said...

Sheeku!

Keep up the good and hard work!! So proud of you...awesome that Mr. Bikram recognized how awesome you are in just one class with you! You Rock!

You sound great....drink lots of water!!

Love, Jenn

P.S. Sorry if you got this twice-I have never "blogged" before!