Thursday, April 10, 2008

DAY 4

Another day in HOTTT paradise!!! My day started really rough.... combination of fatigue, dehydration finally hit me... I was feeling really week going into the 8:30 am class... dizzy and just shaky.. but thank God class went well.. we had 1 hour lunch break then off to posture clinic and lecture with Bikram.. I took a 5Pm class with Bikram which according him was " he was going to make us hurt like hell"  But surprising I did really well.. They are talking to us about nutrition and emotional well being all the time...

Everybody is going thru something or the other.... so we are all a great support group of 290!  Its amazing how much one can learn about people's life and thank God for your own.  Its all about mental strength... Yoga plays with emotions.. coupled with extreme physical activity .. it bring up all sorts of feelings and emotions.  Its really hard, but I am glad I am here!  Bikram was KIND today and gave us a 2 hour dinner break.. we meet him back for another clinic at 9PM and he has warned us it might be a all niter!!!!  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi !! I'm sooo proud and happy for you !! If there is anyone I know who can do it, its YOU !!! Keep us updated!! Can't wait till you get back to hear all the details !! - love binnie

Emily Cook said...

Sounds like you're in military training! I know you will persevere though. And Mr. Bikram has another thing coming if he thinks he'll "break YOU!" ! You go girl. Well, whew, I'm tired just from reading your journal! Think I'll go take a nap ;-)

Bring me back a suntan! XOXO
E

Sheku said...

Thanks you guys.. I need all the support!